5 Implications of bringing the tires in poor conditionRoad tips
On the other hand, it is very important to choose the right for your bike and not change the measures recommended by the manufacturer without the opinion of a professional.
We know that change involves considerable expense, but nothing is more valuable than safety when driving. In addition to our two workshops we always amazing deals on tires that allow you to change and do not take unnecessary risks.
Striae having the tread have several functions: drain water encountered on the road, improve grip and protect objects they can find in their way. It’s very simple, the higher the less resistance to objects, because the velocity of circulation wear, can cause extensive damage. In this way the tires are more likely to suffer a puncture. We recommend you do not try to fix a flat tire yourself, go to any of our two workshops and will help as we can. Besides depending on the size and location of the damage, it can be fixed or not. If the puncture occurs in a tire sidewall or tarps internal tear, it is best to change, as it would be safe to repair and keep driving.
Higher fuel costs
Tires allow us to roll the bike. Resistance to advance which is produced by the friction of rubber with the asphalt is crucial in spending on gasoline. It lead to inadequate tire pressure will result in greater expense, which is completely unnecessary. Tire size, the pressure bearing and wear resistance make this range. Ie checking tires regularly can avoid unnecessary costs. The front tire motorcycle runs and carry a less than required in it will result in difficulty in maneuvering pressure. This increase in resistance to changing the direction of the bike will result in increased consumption. Any doubt is best to consult your workshop trust .
Vibrations to drive your bike
Balancing compensates for small inaccuracies of the weight distribution on the tires. Counterweights are positioned to balance the loads to which they are subjected. It is not a complicated or costly and can solve so annoying vibration that you feel on the handlebars. Furthermore the unbalanced can lead to an irregular and premature tire wear, shortening their lifespan.
Reduced braking distance
Braking distance depends on several factors, but the most decisive is the driver. It takes time to identify an unexpected and act applying the brakes. Besides, to be realistic, it is necessary to add the time when the bike starts to brake effectively. There is a delay from the time we activate the brakes until the bike effectively curbs. Each of these points represent tenths of seconds but if you are scrolling at a certain speed, can translate into tens of meters. These factors are irremovable and therefore we must ensure that we can control themselves before starting to drive, is controlled and verified. It would help if you did not forget to make regular monitoring of braking system your bike. The condition of your tires is critical because if you do not have optimum grip does not help your bike to stop in time.
Increase Glide motorcycle
Grip loss results in slippage of the motorcycle. At that point you no longer have full control of the movement. Precision driving is important to feel safe and not endanger others.
It brings the pressure in the tires also increases slip. Carrying the rear tire with little pressure will not have adequate stiffness and therefore could vary laterally motorcycle during cornering or high speeds. Do not forget that the stability of the bike depends mainly on the rear tire.
- Filters for motorcyc…Filters are critical to prolonging the life of […]
- How to avoid problem…Almost all happened to us ever get on the bike and not […]
- 6 tips for keeping y…Cleaning the motorcycle is essential Clean the bike […]
- Motorcycle vacation.…To imagine a motorcycle trip recognize that they can […]
- How to choose the ta…For this reason, it is very important to know the […]
- 3 key oil your bikeThe lubricant forms a thin layer between two solid […]
- 5 Signs that have pr…The brakes are not one of them. They depend on your […]
- Types of tires for m…Types of tires by use 1 Tires off road Are the tires […]
- 9 tips to save gas w…Load gasoline morning In principle, it seems that when […]
- How heated grips for…Hands are exposed to speed and are one of the body […]
- 5 Implications of br…On the other hand, it is very important to choose the […]
- How does heat the ti…This summer, there will be changes, and increased […]
- 7 standard errors of…Driving speeding We love speed. The adrenaline rush […]
- 5 ways to extend the…Check the tire pressure of the bike The tire […]
- Everything you need …See and be seen is always important, especially if you […]
- ITV. Basic tipsNote that if it is a moped, you must do the first […]
- Offenses dangerous r…No. 1 lead to inadequate speed The proper speed to […]
- 4 consequences of no…There are external factors that make it necessary to […]
- Heated grips. Smooth…While the bike is associated with good weather, we […]