6 tips for keeping your bikeBike tips
Cleaning the motorcycle is essential
Clean the bike lets you view each component and ensure that each part is working properly. A clean bike is a safer bike. You can see if the brake pads are fine if the chain needs adjustment and check the oil level. It is also a critical engine cleanliness. There are many specific products to make this task easier.
Chain of the bike: greasing and adjustment
Please lubricate the chain after performing the cleaning. Cleaning products that have been used have destroyed with chain grease, leaving it unprotected against corrosion. It is important to lubricate again to give flexibility to the transmission system. This way, you will minimize jerks when changing gear and will reduce friction between the parties.
The chain transmits power from the engine to the wheels. Bring the loose chain can cause pinion out, and if it tightens too much can break. We have said on several occasions, but it is essential to the opinion of professionals.
Control the oil level of the bike
The oil meets basic engine functions: cools, cleans, and protects. ALTHOUGH change is a simple task, it is controlling your level and make sure you do not leave your bike without oil. Not carry the oil condition can salirte expensive because it can cause serious damage. Controls the level regularly and follow the manufacturer ‘s instructions. They should also change the oil filter whenever you change the lubricant to ensure that the flow is not reduced by a clogged filter.
Disassemble and clean the brake calipers of the motorcycle
The brakes are continuously in use and accumulate as much dust as a pills dirt road. Never touch the brake discs with dirty hands, especially if they have oil or grease. There are specific products to ensure proper cleaning of the brakes. It can be dried with compressed air and go over the area with paper. Do not forget to check the level of brake fluid! As brake pads are worn, it will take more fluid to compensate for this wear. Having control of the braking distance is critical when driving. A professional should conduct a periodic review of the brakes to make sure you have control of your bike.
Check the tire pressure of the bike
Bring the tires to the proper pressure will prolong its life and allow your driving safer. If the pressure is not enough, the bike seems heavy, and the tire will overheat by increasing the contact area with the road. However, if the pressure is excessive, road adhesion is decreased to reduce the footprint and addition. Excessive wear of the central band will occur. Not forget to control balanced to ensure optimum wear surface of the tire. Proper maintenance will prolong the life of tires.
Air filter motorbike
Prevent air from entering the interior of the cylinder is dirty is the main task of the air filter. If the filter is clogged will prevent all fuel burn, and your bike will lose power. Each component has a fundamental importance in the proper functioning of the motor. The air filter should be clean and optimize the air ratio – gasoline. We share with you more information about the air filter.
Monitor driving style and keeping the bike in perfect condition, are the two gold tips that include key mentioned 6 points. A bike that works well is always more efficient at all levels.
- 4 – Guide on h…The visor is a very important part of the helmet that […]
- How heated grips for…Hands are exposed to speed and are one of the body […]
- Offenses dangerous r…No. 1 lead to inadequate speed The proper speed to […]
- Filters for motorcyc…Filters are critical to prolonging the life of […]
- 4 consequences of no…There are external factors that make it necessary to […]
- How does heat the ti…This summer, there will be changes, and increased […]
- Choosing Motorcycle …The arrival of the cold and rain should not force you […]
- Marquez or Rossi who…
Yet another clash between the two pluricampioni happened in Misano GP in 2019 during the Saturday practice has inevitably brought to light the old rust. Read Max Farmer Blog. A duel that seems endless, now at a distance, between pilots of different generations who find themselves face to face again after a long time. This story has led many on-line magazines to publish articles of all kinds, talking about the new clash between the two phenomena that have dominated the last twenty years of motorcycling, the two Gauls who are still in the same chicken coop.[…]
- Everything you need …See and be seen is always important, especially if you […]
- Motorcycle vacation.…To imagine a motorcycle trip recognize that they can […]
- 5 Signs that have pr…The brakes are not one of them. They depend on your […]
- 5 ways to extend the…Check the tire pressure of the bike The tire […]
- How to avoid problem…Almost all happened to us ever get on the bike and not […]
- Heated grips. Smooth…While the bike is associated with good weather, we […]
- ITV. Basic tipsNote that if it is a moped, you must do the first […]
- How to choose the ta…For this reason, it is very important to know the […]
- 3 key oil your bikeThe lubricant forms a thin layer between two solid […]
- 7 standard errors of…Driving speeding We love speed. The adrenaline rush […]
- Types of tires for m…Types of tires by use 1 Tires off road Are the tires […]
- 9 tips to save gas w…Load gasoline morning In principle, it seems that when […]