9 tips to save gas with your bikeRoad tips
Load gasoline morning
In principle, it seems that when refueling could have some influence on consumption, but it is not. It is advisable to do so in the morning when the temperature is lower. Gas stations have underground tanks, and the night cold causes the gasoline is cooler and have a higher density. This way, you can inject more gasoline in the same volume. Also, it controls the filling speed. Slower speed in loading prevents a percentage off petrol from entering the tank to steam.
We also advise not to rush to maximize the amount of fuel in the tank, since the location is on the bike is exposed to engine heat and sun. The lower the fuel level greater evaporation, and you ‘ll be losing some gasoline.
Monitor the tire pressure
Carry tires with less pressure of the right friction surface increases and requires greater power output. Also, remember that a low pressure returns to the clumsiest bike and takes away precisely. Pressure above the optimum will cause the tires to wear out faster, and further adherence will be lost. Any doubt, consultation with professionals.
Efficient operation of the bike
This point may sound obvious, but sometimes we forget or postpone the reviews, and this may be causing increased consumption of gasoline. An efficient engine consumes just enough. All maintenance is important, but there are two points to note: the air filter and braking system. A clean air filter will favor the air intake and prevent burn more fuel than necessary. Regarding the braking system, it is important to avoid any friction that may be generated. Pay special attention to the pistons of the calipers do not hit the tires.
Accelerate and decelerate your bike
Avoiding driving speed and braking suddenly will help you save fuel. Gain speed smoothly is the best way to avoid unnecessary fuel consumption. Take advantage of the inertia of movement down a slope or when approaching a traffic light. Keep safe distance is important to prevent accidents and is also a good way to avoid sudden braking.
Keep the speed of the bike
Maintain constant speed when driving is a key point when it comes to saving fuel. It is best to go marching up without rushing the engine speed to the desired speed and maintain it. This is one of the simplest tricks, but less followed by motorists to save fuel and money with the bike.
Turn off the engine of the bike
If you’re going to be detained for more than 50 seconds, we recommend that you turn off the engine. This could replace the Start-Stop system incorporating cars to avoid unnecessary fuel consumption.
Look after the bike chain
The chain of your bike must be at an optimum voltage and always well – oiled. Careless chain ungreased and poor performance and this remains tautly generated as a result of increased gasoline consumption. This is another maintenance task you can do to avoid unjustified spending.
- Filters for motorcyc…Filters are critical to prolonging the life of […]
- Motorcycle vacation.…To imagine a motorcycle trip recognize that they can […]
- Choosing Motorcycle …The arrival of the cold and rain should not force you […]
- 3 key oil your bikeThe lubricant forms a thin layer between two solid […]
- How heated grips for…Hands are exposed to speed and are one of the body […]
- Everything you need …See and be seen is always important, especially if you […]
- 5 Signs that have pr…The brakes are not one of them. They depend on your […]
- How to choose the ta…For this reason, it is very important to know the […]
- 4 consequences of no…There are external factors that make it necessary to […]
- 9 tips to save gas w…Load gasoline morning In principle, it seems that when […]
- How does heat the ti…This summer, there will be changes, and increased […]
- 6 tips for keeping y…Cleaning the motorcycle is essential Clean the bike […]
- 7 standard errors of…Driving speeding We love speed. The adrenaline rush […]
- 5 Implications of br…On the other hand, it is very important to choose the […]
- Types of tires for m…Types of tires by use 1 Tires off road Are the tires […]
- Heated grips. Smooth…While the bike is associated with good weather, we […]
- How to avoid problem…Almost all happened to us ever get on the bike and not […]
- 5 ways to extend the…Check the tire pressure of the bike The tire […]
- Offenses dangerous r…No. 1 lead to inadequate speed The proper speed to […]
- ITV. Basic tipsNote that if it is a moped, you must do the first […]