How does heat the tires of your bike?Bike tips
This summer, there will be changes, and increased consumption of fuel can be about 15%. We recommend you refueled in the morning when the temperature is lower. The gasoline is a liquid that evaporates easily, more temperature more evaporation. Tires are the link between the bike and the road, why are vitally important when driving and enjoy our bike. Elevated temperatures reaching the road and friction times we can not avoid them, but we can act with caution.
The tire pressure in summer
Heat, pressure, and volume change. The air expands when heated and contracts when cooled, these changes will make your tires are in better or worse driving conditions depending on the time of year. Circular with lower pressure will cause increased resistance to movement, and therefore, more fuel is consumed. In addition, it will increase the heating with the consequent decrease in the life of the tires. A higher than recommended pressure will cause the rubber to become more rigid and does not absorb imperfections in the road, causing some discomfort while driving. Another consequence is a decrease in adhesion to the ground and uneven wear of the tread.
For these reasons, it is recommended out between 0.1 and 0.3 bar less than the manufacturer brand as rolling. The pressure will increase. Thus the overpressure, which will facilitate the bike skidding to lose grip because the surface contact between the tire and road decreases avoided. This translates into a lower brake surface.
Each point of keeping the bike helps each component last longer. In the case of tires, besides trying to extend its life, committed directly to safety. Check that tire wear is essential for safety, to avoid fines, and also to avoid punctures. Balancing tires will burden-sharing balanced, and this will rotate smoothly, avoiding vibrations and achieve even wear on the tread. Each time you switch valves, tires changes as they are responsible for maintaining airtightness. They are under great pressure, and it is important that they are in good condition so they can maintain the desired pressure in the tires.
- 5 Signs that have pr…The brakes are not one of them. They depend on your […]
- How does heat the ti…This summer, there will be changes, and increased […]
- 9 tips to save gas w…Load gasoline morning In principle, it seems that when […]
- Filters for motorcyc…Filters are critical to prolonging the life of […]
- 4 consequences of no…There are external factors that make it necessary to […]
- Heated grips. Smooth…While the bike is associated with good weather, we […]
- Types of tires for m…Types of tires by use 1 Tires off road Are the tires […]
- Marquez or Rossi who…
Yet another clash between the two pluricampioni happened in Misano GP in 2019 during the Saturday practice has inevitably brought to light the old rust. Read Max Farmer Blog. A duel that seems endless, now at a distance, between pilots of different generations who find themselves face to face again after a long time. This story has led many on-line magazines to publish articles of all kinds, talking about the new clash between the two phenomena that have dominated the last twenty years of motorcycling, the two Gauls who are still in the same chicken coop.[…]
- How to avoid problem…Almost all happened to us ever get on the bike and not […]
- 4 – Guide on h…The visor is a very important part of the helmet that […]
- Offenses dangerous r…No. 1 lead to inadequate speed The proper speed to […]
- 7 standard errors of…Driving speeding We love speed. The adrenaline rush […]
- ITV. Basic tipsNote that if it is a moped, you must do the first […]
- 3 key oil your bikeThe lubricant forms a thin layer between two solid […]
- 5 Implications of br…On the other hand, it is very important to choose the […]
- How to choose the ta…For this reason, it is very important to know the […]
- How heated grips for…Hands are exposed to speed and are one of the body […]
- Everything you need …See and be seen is always important, especially if you […]
- Choosing Motorcycle …The arrival of the cold and rain should not force you […]
- 6 tips for keeping y…Cleaning the motorcycle is essential Clean the bike […]