ITV. Basic tipsProfessional opinion
Note that if it is a moped, you must do the first review at three years, whereas if it is a motorcycle will be at four years. From the first inspection, you must go every two years.
What documents should I bring for ITV motorbike?
You must present the technical sheet of the bike or the card the last ITV you have gone to. Need to carry the registration certificate of the bike, the receipt of insurance you have hired, and DNI.
With this documentation, you must present yourself at the station you have chosen, upon request by appointment.
What reviewed in the ITV motorbike?
The review of the bike is exhaustive. You are ranging from small things to determining the performance aspects.
- The lighting of the bike will be reviewed: lights front and rear, lights, brakes, intermittent, and enrollment.
- The tires will be one of the highlights, be verified that the drawing is within legal margins (1.6 mm minimum) and their overall conservation status. Fast Bikes recalls that they have amazing deals on tires. You did not need to take the limit.
- They also will look at the state of the seat. The mirrors are approved, the status of the fenders, the handles for the passenger, the handle and lock.
- They look for leaks in the oil circuit and gasoline.
- The operation of the brakes, the suspension status, and the status of the exhaust will also be reviewed.
- Tests will be conducted to know the CO2 emissions and a test of noise emission.
This means that the bike as a whole must be in good repair.
What if ITV is unfavorable?
If ITV is favorable, you can forget about it until within two years, if unfavorable, must fix the damage and return to the same station within a maximum period of 2 months. It is more complicated if the report is negative because, in this case, it can not back riding the bike.
You must move the workshop you choose to perform the necessary repairs and turn to submit within a period of 2 months. Otherwise, you’ll need to pay for ITV.
Good maintenance of the bike will allow you to ITV when you need it without this means extra expenses that are difficult to deal with. In addition to having the bike ready ensures that each component performs its function well and that life runs out smoothly.
- ITV. Basic tipsNote that if it is a moped, you must do the first […]
- Everything you need …See and be seen is always important, especially if you […]
- How to choose the ta…For this reason, it is very important to know the […]
- Marquez or Rossi who…
Yet another clash between the two pluricampioni happened in Misano GP in 2019 during the Saturday practice has inevitably brought to light the old rust. Read Max Farmer Blog. A duel that seems endless, now at a distance, between pilots of different generations who find themselves face to face again after a long time. This story has led many on-line magazines to publish articles of all kinds, talking about the new clash between the two phenomena that have dominated the last twenty years of motorcycling, the two Gauls who are still in the same chicken coop.[…]
- 5 Signs that have pr…The brakes are not one of them. They depend on your […]
- Heated grips. Smooth…While the bike is associated with good weather, we […]
- Motorcycle vacation.…To imagine a motorcycle trip recognize that they can […]
- 4 consequences of no…There are external factors that make it necessary to […]
- 3 key oil your bikeThe lubricant forms a thin layer between two solid […]
- 5 ways to extend the…Check the tire pressure of the bike The tire […]
- Offenses dangerous r…No. 1 lead to inadequate speed The proper speed to […]
- 6 tips for keeping y…Cleaning the motorcycle is essential Clean the bike […]
- How does heat the ti…This summer, there will be changes, and increased […]
- Choosing Motorcycle …The arrival of the cold and rain should not force you […]
- 7 standard errors of…Driving speeding We love speed. The adrenaline rush […]
- 9 tips to save gas w…Load gasoline morning In principle, it seems that when […]
- 4 – Guide on h…The visor is a very important part of the helmet that […]
- How heated grips for…Hands are exposed to speed and are one of the body […]
- Filters for motorcyc…Filters are critical to prolonging the life of […]
- Types of tires for m…Types of tires by use 1 Tires off road Are the tires […]